Humidifier installation in Kansas City
Why does my home need to be
Dry air in your heated home…
- Takes the moisture out of your skin, which can lead to feeling itchy.
- Takes the moisture out of your nasal passages – leaving you more susceptible to the cold and flu viruses.
- Makes it feel colder. Most people will then turn up the thermostat to stay warm, which can get pricey.
- Makes woodwork or wood flooring shrink and crack. Again, this will cost you big bucks in the long run.
- Causes static electricity, which could damage your valuable electronics.
Do you need whole-home humidifier installation in Kansas City?
Whole Home Humidifier
- Humidifies entire home
- No tank to refill
- Virtually soundless
- Humidity control with digital technology
- Humidifies one room at a time
- Requires you to monitor and refill a water tank
- Can be loud when running
Protect yourself AND your home.
Make sure the air in your home is both comfortable and clean – Schedule your whole-home humidifier installation in Kansas City today.
Don't spend another minute hot & uncomfortable.
Mark W. was sent out because of a problem I was having with my new Heat Pump system. Mark worked diligently to find the cause of my problem (intermittent noise coming from the compressor) but was unable to do so, so he contacted a more experienced technician who will be out later this week. Even though he was unable to find the cause of my initial problem, he discovered a problem with my humidifier. This was going above and beyond what he was initially responding to. This is what I call “EXCELLENT SERVICE”. Thanks Mark and Santa Fe Air Conditioning & Heating. – Larry H. Olathe KS
I have never encountered negative responses from Santa Fe Air
Kelly at Santa Fe Air, Gardner, KS is always pleasant and helpful when I have had to call for assistance or answers to htg/ac issues. We’ve all sometimes dreaded calling some service business because of the response we’ll get: a person with no social skills or is downright rude and abrupt. I have never encountered negative responses from Santa Fe Air and my last encounter (a/c quit on a very hot day) with Kelly was met with courtesy and a can-do attitude. She pleasantly listened to me and arranged a solution. Thank you, Kelly!—Helen L.