Help Guides/Energy Efficiency Tips & Definitions
Energy Efficiency Guides
- 4 Signs Your AC Is Losing Efficiency (And Costing You $$$)
- 3 Thermostat Mistakes That Are Costing You Extra $$$ This Summer
- Chance to Win $100 and 2 Club Level Seats at Chief’s Game
- What’s “Market Price” Mean for R-22 Refrigerant?
- 6 Common Energy Wasters That Cost You More Than $770/Year
- 6 Ways to Stay Cool—and Use Your AC Less
- ON vs AUTO: One of These Thermostat Settings Costs You Money
- Going Solar in Kansas City: Answers to 6 Common Questions
- Why Your Home’s Ductwork Could be Leaking Money
- “When Should I Set My Thermostat to ‘Emergency Heat’?”
- 3 Silly Myths You Believe About How to Stay Warm
- Why You’re Paying Way, WAY Too Much on Your Heating Bill
- “Is it Cheaper to Turn the Heat Down at Home Before I Go to Work?”
- Weatherstripping: Lower Your Heating Cost
- Retiring Your Air Conditioner For The Season
- How Insulation R-Values Impact Efficiency
- 5 Fun Online Tools You Can Use to Cut Your Cooling Costs
- Homeowners Beware: Some AC Companies Use Propane and Dangerous Refrigerants
- Should You Turn off Your Air Conditioner While on Vacation?
- Back-to-School Thermostat Settings for Lower Electric Bills
- 5 Ways to Lower Heating Bills—Each Take 1 Minute or Less
- The 4 Most Common Home Insulation Problems in Kansas City Homes
- Save $947 This Year With These 3 Easy New Year’s Resolutions
- How to Stop Fighting Over the Thermostat‘s Temperature Setting
- How to Find and Seal Costly Drafts In Your Home
- 2015 Outlook for R-22 Refrigerant
- 3 Nasty Consequences of Closing Air Vents in Unused Rooms
- Should You Turn Off Your Furnace When You Go to Sleep?
- Emergency Heat vs. Auxiliary Heat: Why You Need to Know the Difference
- How Long Does a Central AC Unit Last in Kansas City?
- What Temperature Do I Set My AC to When I’m On Vacation?
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Let us know what's missing! Your feedback can help us provide others with the information they need.Tell us about it