Olathe and Overland Park Whole Home Humidifier Installation
Goodbye Dry, Itchy Skin. Hello Rehydrated Home.
Uses the furnace's blower to move air through a water panel
1,200 sq. ft to 1,800 sq. ft in a typical home.
Uses its built-in fan to pull in more air through the water panel and add more humidity to your air.
2,200 sq. ft to 2,500 sq. ft for a typical home
6 painful problems that a humidifier prevents
Physicians and other experts often recommend humidity control to keep dry winter air from causing these painful problems:
- Dry, itchy skin —Dry air saps moisture from your skin.
- Damage to your home— Low humidity can cause walls, woodwork and hardwood floor to crack.
- Damage to your electronics—Static electricity can form much easier in low humidity. These static charges can damage your electronics, requiring an expensive repair or replacement.
- High energy bills—Low humidity can make you feel colder at normal temperatures, causing you to turn up the thermostat.
- Higher chance of getting a cold and flu—Viruses that cause colds and flu thrive in low humidity.
- Aggravated upper respiratory issues—Drier air can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms.
But why choose a whole-home humidifier to solve these problems instead of a portable unit?
Why choose a whole-home humidifier?
More area of control
Portable humidifier units can only address one room at a time. But a whole-home humidifier is installed directly to your home's central heating and cooling system, providing comfort to your entire home.
No need to refill a tank
Because a whole-home humidifier draws water from your plumbing system as needed, you never have to fill it up or worry that's it's run out of water. Compare that to portable humidifiers that require you to monitor water levels in messy tanks.
No sleepless nights
Some portable humidifiers units can be loud, keeping you awake at night. But a whole-house unit is virtually soundless.
Better humidity control
We install Aprilaire home-home humidifiers, which come with an Automatic Digital Humidifier Control. This set-it-and-forget-it control keeps your home’s humidity level exactly where you want it, no matter what the relative humidity is outside.
Our 365 install guarantee
We guarantee our whole-home humidifier install work for the next 365 days. So if you have any issues, just let us know!