Heat Pump Installation in Kansas City
Would your home benefit from
a new heat pump?
Customers from the area call Santa Fe Air for their heat pump installation needs.
We strive to provide your with the best experience possible by being:
Get your new heat pump installed within 24 hours of accepting the price quoted by your Comfort Advisor.
Our highly skilled and trained installation teams want to provide you with the best heat pump installation possible.
Up front. No surprises. Budget-friendly pricing.
How it Works
Get an arrival call.
Your personal Comfort Advisor calls when they’re on the way.
get your questions answered.
Your Comfort Advisor asks you a series of questions to understand your needs & helps you decide what type of system will fit you best. Then they provide an estimate!
you sign. we install.
Our Installation Coordinator contacts you to schedule your heat pump installation.
What is a heat pump system?
A heat pump is a unit that looks very similar to a standard air conditioner; but it is so much more. The heat pump unit not only provides cooling for your home, but also heats your home as well. To help supplement your home’s heating needs on those super frigid Kansas/Missouri days, an electric air handler or a gas furnace will have to be installed with the heat pump.
What is the cost to install a heat pump?
In our area, the cost range for a heat pump installation in Kansas City is $4500-$8500 and up with an average cost of $5200.00. We offer monthly specials on installations, too!
Should a mechanical permit be pulled when you replace your HVAC system?
The simple answer is YES! Mechanical Permits exist for your safety. HVAC installations involve natural gas, high voltage electricity and venting. Insist that your contractor pull a permit and have the work inspected. All cities in the Greater Kansas Area require mechanical contractors to pull a permit to replace HVAC equipment.
So why do most companies skip this process entirely?
- They must have an Business License for each city they work in to be able to pull the permit. There are a lot of cities in the KC area and each one collects a fee!
- A license requires continuing education every year. This requires time and a dedication to the trade.
- The contractor must be licensed, insured, and know the national mechanical codes to pull a permit. Permits cost money.
- A third party will inspect the job to make sure the codes were met, so there can be no cutting corners when you pull a permit.
- If/when you sell the home down the road, the building inspector will find the code infractions and you will be liable for the corrections before the house can be sold.
- Your homeowner insurance policy could require proof of a permit, should you ever have a claim.
- An improperly vented gas furnace can kill you from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Professional contractors not only welcome inspections, they use them as a benefit for clients choosing them over the competition.
Ask yourself: who would you rather have install an HVAC system for you; a company that is willing to endanger its customer’s lives with improper installations, or Santa Fe Air Conditioning, the people who take the time to do it right?
Your new heat pump could be on its way
Schedule your FREE in-home estimate on a new heat pump installation today!
very clean and efficient
Work was done quickly and very professional. The installing tech worked very clean and efficient.—Steve O. Shawnee KS
pleasant and easy to deal with
Ian and Nick installed an a/c and furnace. Both techs were pleasant and easy to deal with. They did a great job. The a/c was professionally installed and put on a nice pad that was leveled. The furnace install was another winner , with nice duct work and a clean run drain line for the humidifier. Couldn’t be happier. They cleaned up before they left , leaving their work areas spotless. Santa Fe Air and Heating is well represented by 2 true professionals.-Daniel S.
incredible and fast and gave honest pricing
Santa Fe air was incredible and fast and gave honest pricing unlike the company we first got a quote from. I will always lean on Santa Fe for my HVAC needs moving forward. Ethan H.