Furnace Installation in Kansas City
Does your home need a new furnace?
Upgrade to a more energy efficient furnace with Santa Fe Air.
We Strive To Be:
Get your new furnace installed within 24 hours of accepting the price quoted by your Comfort Advisor.
Our highly skilled and trained installation teams want to provide you with the most efficient furnace installation possible.
Up front. No surprises. Budget-friendly pricing.
How it Works
Get an arrival call.
Your personal Comfort Advisor calls when they’re on the way.
get your questions answered.
Your Comfort Advisor asks you a series of questions to understand your needs & helps you decide what type of system will fit you best.
you sign. we install.
Our Installation Coordinator contacts you to schedule your furnace installation.
What can I expect a new furnace to cost?
The cost range is between $3000.00 – $5700.00 with an average cost of $3500.00. We offer monthly specials on installations, too!
Should a mechanical permit be pulled when you replace your HVAC system?
The simple answer is YES! Mechanical Permits exist for your safety. HVAC installations involve natural gas, high voltage electricity and venting. Insist that your contractor pull a permit and have the work inspected. All cities in the Greater Kansas Area require mechanical contractors to pull a permit to replace HVAC equipment.
So why do most companies skip this process entirely?
- They must have a Business License for each city they work in to be able to pull the permit. There are a lot of cities in the KC area and each one collects a fee!
- A license requires continuing education every year. This requires time and a dedication to the trade.
- The contractor must be licensed, insured, and know the national mechanical codes to pull a permit. Permits cost money.
- A third party will inspect the job to make sure the codes were met, so there can be no cutting corners when you pull a permit.
- If/when you sell the home down the road, the building inspector will find the code infractions and you will be liable for the corrections before the house can be sold.
- Your homeowner insurance policy could require proof of a permit, should you ever have a claim.
- An improperly vented gas furnace can kill you from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Professional contractors not only welcome inspections, they use them as a benefit for clients choosing them over the competition.
Ask yourself: who would you rather have install an HVAC system for you; a company that is willing to endanger its customer’s lives with improper installations, or Santa Fe Air Conditioning, the people who take the time to do it right?
Don’t Worry. Be Warm.
Schedule your FREE in-home estimate on a more energy efficient new furnace today!
What makes us different
They were patient and answered all the questions that I had
I had Mike come out to fix my 21 year old furnace. The part that had malfunctioned was, I decided, too expensive for such an old unit. Mike helped me go through options to make the best long term decision. When I decided to purchase a new furnace he came back out and took measurements quickly and was helpful in getting me scheduled that day to have a new furnace installed. Marco was the tech that came out to install my furnace. Marco & another installation tech were able to remove my old furnace and install a new furnace around giant shelving units I had in my utility room. They were patient and answered all the questions that I had. Overall I am happy with how quickly I was able to get a service tech out here to try and fix the problem, and then when it was determined I should move forward with a new furnace how quickly I was able to get the measurements taken and the furnace was installed. –Amber A. Gardner KS
The price was reasonable and at or below what several of the other large firms in the area were providing us
We just had a 17 year old furnace replaced in a house we purchased several months ago. The professionalism and work of the estimating staff (Duane) and the installation staff was (Brad and Kyle) was great and they took the time to answer my questions and do a thorough job. The price was reasonable and at or below what several of the other large firms in the area were providing us for the same level of equipment and installation.—Bruce H. Spring Hill KS