Air Conditioning Company in Kansas City
Does your home need a new air conditioner?
You can rely on Santa Fe Air Conditioning!
We Strive To Be:
Get your new air conditioner installed usually within 24 hours of accepting the price quoted by your Comfort Advisor.
We are not a jack of all trades and master of none. Our air conditioning company in Kansas City is the expert in air conditioning installations.
Up front. No surprises. Budget-friendly pricing.
How it Works
Get an arrival call.
Your personal Comfort Advisor will call when they are on their way to your home.
GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
Your Comfort Advisor will ask you a series of questions to better understand your needs and help you decide what type of system will fit you best. They will answer any questions you may have and provide an estimate that will fit your needs.
you sign we install.
Let us take it from there. Our Installed Coordinator will contact you to schedule your air conditioning installation and go over any additional questions you may have. Then one of our highly skilled installation teams will be at your door and installing your new air conditioner before your know it!
What can I expect a new air conditioner to cost?
The cost range is between $3500-$7500 with an average cost of $4300.00. We offer monthly special on installations, too!
Should a mechanical permit be pulled when you replace your HVAC system?
The simple answer is YES! Mechanical Permits exist for your safety. HVAC installations involve natural gas, high voltage electricity and venting. Insist that your contractor pull a permit and have the work inspected. All cities in the Greater Kansas Area require mechanical contractors to pull a permit to replace HVAC equipment.
So why do most companies skip this process entirely?
- They must have an Business License for each city they work in to be able to pull the permit. There are a lot of cities in the KC area and each one collects a fee!
- A license requires continuing education every year. This requires time and a dedication to the trade.
- The contractor must be licensed, insured, and know the national mechanical codes to pull a permit. Permits cost money.
- A third party will inspect the job to make sure the codes were met, so there can be no cutting corners when you pull a permit.
- If/when you sell the home down the road, the building inspector will find the code infractions and you will be liable for the corrections before the house can be sold.
- Your homeowner insurance policy could require proof of a permit, should you ever have a claim.
- An improperly vented gas furnace can kill you from carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Professional contractors not only welcome inspections, they use them as a benefit for clients choosing them over the competition.
Ask yourself: who would you rather have install an HVAC system for you; a company that is willing to endanger its customer’s lives with improper installations, or Santa Fe Air Conditioning, the people who take the time to do it right?
Make the electric company hate you.
Get your FREE in home estimate on a new, more energy efficient air conditioner!
Don't spend another minute hot & uncomfortable.
What makes us different
We've been very comfortable despite an extra hot summer outside!
My wife and I pursued multiple bids earlier this Summer for a new Heater/AC install. Santa Fe was not only less expensive than all others, they were the least pushy and very relaxed in their sales approach. Our satisfaction was extended two days later when the techs completed the install in only a few hours. The unit has been great all Summer and we’ve been very comfortable despite an extra hot summer outside.! – Joshua B. Gardner KS
They braved a strong Kansas rain/hail storm to install our new AC
Kyle and team were awesome! They braved a strong Kansas rain/hail storm to install our new AC. Eric F. Overland Park KS
From start to finish the installation went smoothly.
From start to finish the installation went smoothly. They came ready to work with all necessary parts and supplies. Brad walked us through the installation, answered questions, and then went to work. During the installation any questions/issues were checked and acted on quickly. A great crew to work with. Theresa C. Olathe KS